Area rugs add a stylish comfort and distinction to any home. But, just like conventional carpets, your area rug can take a lot of abuse through exposure to constant foot traffic, dirt, spills, sand, and other damaging elements. By using state of the art equipment and renowned rug cleaning techniques, our skilled technicians can assure that your area rug will continue to beautify your home for years to come.
We treat each rug with individualized attention and care. We know how to determine the best cleaning technique and method to suit your rug's particular weave, fibers, and dyes because our technicians are all experienced and trained in the field.
Our job begins by sending your rugs through a dusting machine. This method is far more effective in removing soil than regular vacuuming because vacuuming is meant to address only the very top layer of carpets and rugs. We then soak the rugs and hang them to dry in a regulated air environment.
Here's A Closer Look At How It's Done:
- Pre-Inspection - We examine the condition of each rug, looking for signs of fading, discoloration, stains, wear, pre-existing damage, color instability, and odors. We assess the cleanability of each rug and the appropriate cleaning process that must be used.
- Dusting - We remove dust and minute particles lying deep within the rug using compressed air and special tools. This step is often referred to as "air washing" or "dusting, and is far more effective than simply vacuuming or beating.
- Pre-Treatment - Spots, spills, and stains are pre-treated using the most advanced spotting techniques.
- Pre-Cleaning - Sites of heavy traffic and soiling are pre-cleaned. (Note: discoloration caused by wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible).
- Cleaning- Dissolving and extracting ground-in soil.
- Rinsing- Rinsing in order to remove deeper soil and cleaning residue, restoring natural textures.
- Repair and grooming- Restorative grooming with special grooming tools. (Note: fiber wear or distortion is not reversible).
- Drying - Rugs are dried in a climate controlled drying room. Takes less than 24 hours.
- Final Inspection - We will conduct a meticulous inspection of your rug. If needed, we will repeat any of the above steps until your rug is as clean and beautiful as is technologically possible. We make no compromises on the final result.
We want to remind you to always read and comply with the manufacturer's recommended cleaning methods in order to prevent warranty invalidation and damage to your rug.
For more information on our rug cleaning service or for a free price estimate, please contact or customer service representatives today.
Call us now to receive a free estimate on all your cleaning and maintenance requirements